Last updated 8th August 2015
Spark & Bangle reserves the right to update this policy from time to time.
How we collect information
- Through the web enquiry form
- Through Cookies if enabled
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to respond to any queries posted in the web enquiry form, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reason
- Respond to an enquiry
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We may enable Cookies to evaluate website usage
- We may enable Cookies to compile reports on website activity
- We may enable Cookies use for Google Adwords remarketing service
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to decline or accept them through your browser settings.
Links to other websites (third party links)
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. Spark & Bangle cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Neither can Spark & Bangle be held responsible for the content on third party sites linked to from Spark & Bangle site.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Data Controller, Spark & Bangle, 3 Fairview Court, Fairview Road, Cheltenham, Glos, GL52 2EX